My predictions from July-September 2008
July 8, 2008 § 2 Comments
Since this is an era of predictions, let me share my own predictions to you, my dear friends:
1. Starting next week, there’s another round of oil price increases. It will last until September or even October of this year.
2. Prices of basic commodities will again rise.
3. People will not be able to buy stuff they want.
4. Obama will win the US presidential elections.
5. There will be an election in Mindanao come August 2008. Gloria’s candidate will win.
6. More and more people will read blogs this year. I hope they always read PinoyObserver.
7. Playboy will feature another unknown Filipina in their July and August editions. FHM will follow suit.
8. VAT will still be collected by the government to the consternation of many who will continue to pay higher taxes.
9. Marian Rivera will still be FHM’s Number one Most Sexiest Filipina to be replaced by another next year.
10. There will be no work on November 1, 2008.
So those are my predictions. Check these ones out with what Brazilian psychic Da Luz predicted, as shown in my previous entry.